5 summer foods that aid weight loss
If you’re looking to lose weight by summer you’re not alone. Many people want to slim down for swimsuit season.
While there’s no magic food that will help you shed pounds overnight there are certain foods that can help you reach your weight loss goals.
Here are the top five foods to help you lose weight by summer.
What is better to eat on a diet?
Summer has already arrived. If you did not have time to get in shape for the bathing season, then you should resort to quick ways to lose weight, but good for your health.
Foods that have negative calorie content, accelerate fat burning, and cleanse the body of toxins will help speed up the process of losing weight. We have collected the best options in the material.
First of all, wanting to get rid of extra pounds, people go on a diet and reconsider their eating habits. We draw your attention to products that will help you see the long-awaited result faster.
- For centuries, ginger has been known in traditional Ayurvedic medicine as an excellent digestive aid. It has a beneficial effect on the intestines and helps to quickly digest food.
- Ginger is one of the plants that speeds up the body's metabolism. This is due to the fact that it affects the secretion and blood supply of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract.
- It contains a high content of essential oils, which increase metabolism and allow you to quickly burn fat cells.
- Ginger also contains the oleoresin, which gives spiciness, but it is from the thermogenic effect that fat is burned.
- Nutritionists note that ginger has chemicals that are beneficial for weight loss: gingerol and shogaol.
- These compounds give the plant a unique spicy taste. Their main property is a decrease in appetite. Thus, ginger will save you from the desire to snack often.
- It perfectly stimulates thermogenesis and affects heat transfer and metabolism.
- This plant from the ginger family is able to lower blood sugar levels and increase "good" cholesterol (high-density lipoprotein). This helps the body store less fat in the cells.
- Another useful property is the cleansing of the body, which is important for those who decide to get rid of extra pounds.
- Since it stimulates the lymphatic system, which is responsible for "self-cleaning" of harmful toxins. With the proper functioning of the lymphatic system, harmful substances are well removed from all tissues.
- Drink ginger tea with lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey, such a drink will start burning fat cells. It will serve as an excellent addition to the daily diet of losing weight.
- After drinking this drink, you will feel cheerful and refreshed. It is not recommended to drink more than two liters per day. After two weeks of use, you need to pause for one week.
- Ginger - 80 kcal per 100 g.
Ginger root is not recommended in the acute phase of gastritis, stomach ulcers, or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, and cardiovascular system.
It is also prohibited in the last months of pregnancy and among nursing mothers.
- Many people know that cucumbers are one of the most effective weight loss foods. But they forget that they bring maximum benefit only in the process of natural maturation.
- They must be consumed before the fruits become hard and the seeds have not had time to develop.
- You can not remove the skin from this vegetable, because it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals.
- Cucumbers have a diuretic effect and given their low-calorie content, they are so popular among dieters.
- This fruit is rich in fiber, which is good for digestion. The fiber in cucumber will help process food in the stomach into jelly, and it will also help to remove toxins, and free radicals from the body and kill "bad" cholesterol.
- Cucumber is 95% water, which also serves to cleanse the body and burn fat in the cells. The low glycemic index in cucumbers does not cause a spike in blood sugar.
- Due to its low-calorie content, it can be eaten in large quantities, especially in place of unhealthy snacks.
- Cucumber - 16 kcal per 100 g.
It is not advised to use salty for those who have heart disease, or kidney disease. Fresh fruits are not recommended for people who have enterocolitis, colitis, gastritis, stomach ulcers, or acute kidney disease.
- Grapefruit has a rich chemical composition, especially famous for its high content of vitamin C, which helps to reduce insulin levels, which, in turn, helps to get rid of extra pounds.
- It has a high content of flavonoid naringin, which has a strong choleretic effect and also breaks down fats.
- It is worth noting that it is impossible to remove the internal membranes since it is in them that this substance is located.
- Grapefruit also kills bad cholesterol and serves as a source of pectin, which normalizes the work of the gastric tract.
- In addition, this fruit is able to give a feeling of rapid satiety, and most importantly for a long time, despite the low-calorie content.
- Studies claim that with the daily use of one grapefruit for two weeks, you can lose up to three kilograms.
- The fiber in the fruit stabilizes the level of glucose in the blood and reduces the level of "bad" cholesterol. Grapefruit is also known for its antioxidant properties.
- Grapefruit - 29 kcal per 100 g.
It is worth abandoning the use of those who have peptic ulcer disease, hypertensive patients, those who take medication to lower blood pressure, women who use birth control pills, and people undergoing hormonal treatment.
- In pineapple, the main substance that helps in rapid weight loss is the enzyme bromelain. It is he who is part of all products to combat excess weight.
- One of its properties is to enhance the action of gastric juice. This substance is not in the pulp, but in the fibrous core that grows through the seed.
- Also, tropical fruit improves digestion, reduces hunger, and starts metabolic processes.
- It is best to use fresh fruit or freshly squeezed juice. Canned options contain many harmful substances.
- Able to prevent overeating and allowing you to be full length, the fiber in the stomach increases and takes up free space.
- It is also very useful for stress (on a diet, the body is stressed) due to hormone-like substances that act like serotonin. It is he who is partially able to block the work of the hunger center.
- The fruit increases the rate of digestion of food, thereby causing the body to use more energy that comes from food. When playing sports, the results will be even more noticeable.
- Pineapple cleanses the intestines while giving the gastrointestinal tract a rest. It also quickly starts a complex cleaning of the body from harmful substances.
- Pineapple will help remove excess fluid, as it is a natural diuretic. Allows you to get rid of edema and prevent the appearance of new ones. Note that this fruit still has a slight laxative effect.
- Pineapple - 48 kcal per 100 g.
If you suffer from gastritis with high acidity, and peptic ulcers, it is better to eat in small quantities. Discard if you have pancreatitis or cholecystitis. Do not forget that pineapple is a dangerous allergen, if you are prone to this disease, be careful when eating.
- You can eat all parts of celery: stems, roots, and seeds. Eat with a diet you need only in raw form.
- It is the most effective herb for weight loss. Due to the fact that this plant consists of coarse fibers, the processing of which requires a lot of energy, more calories are consumed than received. This is called "negative calorie".
- Able to improve metabolism, due to the high fiber content, it allows you to get rid of hunger for a long time.
- Celery also slows down cell aging and promotes the breakdown of fat cells and the elimination of toxins.
- Celery helps to rid the stomach and intestines of stagnation and rotting food.
- The essential oils in the stem and roots help speed up the metabolism. And B vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin), vitamin K and ascorbic acid will help you lose weight without harm to your health.
- It is important that it consists of a large amount of water. By the way, it makes excellent juices and smoothies.
- The stems of this plant improve water-salt metabolism, prevent the deposition of fats, and act as a mild diuretic, removing toxins, excess water, and even uric acid.
- Celery - 29 kcal per 100 g.
Not recommended for those who suffer from thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, are prone to bleeding, lactating women, and in the last trimester of pregnancy.
We hope you enjoyed this article on the top 5 foods to help you lose weight by summer.
Remember healthy eating is just one part of a successful weight loss plan be sure to include exercise and other lifestyle changes as well.
What are your thoughts on the best foods for weight loss? Do you have any favorite recipes? Let us know in the comments below!