How to lose belly fat. Many people are trying to find good tips on how to lose belly fat. There are some who are not in a rush and then there are some who want it now.
If you want information on how to lose belly fat right now, I have some great (sometimes overlooked) tips and a technique to help you find even more great information on this trying subject.
The most basic information on how to lose belly fat centers around watching what you eat and reducing your calorie intake.
Is that sometimes not right enough? I mean, you have no doubt I've tried it and it just doesn't; give you the results you want. While this is a good, slow way to learn how to lose belly fat, it can sometimes be a tedious process.
It's still a decent way to do it, but you never want to stop eating altogether. Which will eventually lead to greater weight gain, as you may have already realized.
In addition to cutting calories, there is one part of the equation that works the most. It's the part about reducing the consumption of “candy”.
This basic tip alone is one to take seriously and you've probably heard it before, too. The truth is, things like candy, white bread, white rice, etc. are much worse for you than foods that are low in this type of sugar.
Okay, that's enough babble about the basics. Let me show you a simple way to find tried and true tips on how to lose belly fat on the web.
Wouldn't it be so much better if you could find "exactly" what other people are doing when wondering how to lose belly fat?
I'm talking about the people who really achieved their goals. All this critical information can be found in internet forums. It just makes sense to find the tried and true technique on how to lose belly fat.
What's better than reading about the exact steps people took to get rid of their bellies? If you see a few things that are working for people on the forums, you can bet there's a good chance it could work for you.
It sure beats the heck out of blindly trying random things that come up as a result of the search engine. It's something to give a go because I've seen many, many people do the same with great results.
Instead of eating three big meals a day, try to eat 5-6 times, but don't make your extra big meals. People tend to overeat, if they eat three times a day so as to avoid this, they can eat an additional two meals.
Try to drink the right fluids. Drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water every day is great, especially if you always sweat.
To ensure optimal body function, your body needs water. Try to avoid sugary liquids like soda, chocolate, and artificial fruit juices.
My goal is to make this process as easy to understand as possible. So please forgive me if I “overexplain” a few things to get started. I take the approach that not everyone knows how to lose weight and how to eat healthily. So let's start!
What is belly fat?
Belly fat is that stubborn belly fat layer located around your midsection. This fat comes in two forms; visceral and subcutaneous. Subcutaneous fat is the layer closest to the skin. It is generally loose and fluid, which is also very unpleasant.
How do people have belly fat?
- This sounds like a silly question, but have you ever just said to yourself “how do I let myself get like this?” One morning, you wake up, and there it is the dreaded spare tire.
- You're short of breath and you certainly don't like shopping anymore because you're avoiding the fact that you've gone up a few dress sizes.
- People get belly fat for a variety of reasons, some genetic and some for health reasons. Others have bad habits and some are just plain lazy or full of excuses.
- With that being said, if a person takes in more calories than they burn up, the body will store the extra calories for emergencies.
- This cycle when repeated leads to a fat belly. In order to prevent this from happening, we need to create a caloric deficit in our bodies.
What is a calorie?
- A calorie is a unit of energy in and out of many different forms of food. Calories can come from fat, carbohydrates, fiber, sugars, and protein (this list is not exhaustive, just wanted to give you an idea).
- When we consume calories and don't expel them through daily physical activity they turn into how to lose belly fat.
What is a calorie deficit and why is it important?
- A calorie deficit is when your body is burning more calories than you are consuming.
- In contrast, a calorie surplus is when you are consuming more calories than you are burning. This is when your body stores calories as fat.
- For example, if you consume 3000 calories a day and you burn 2500 calories, your body will store excess calories as fat.
- On the contrary, if you burn 2500 calories and consume 2000 calories then your body makes up the fat-burning difference. As you can see, the last example is what you want your body to do.
How do I achieve a calorie deficit?
- This can be accomplished in a few different ways many of which are healthy. Some people try starvation as a way to lose weight. We highly advise against this option.
- People who starve intentionally can lose weight, but the adverse effects are fatal. You lose muscle mass, decrease brain performance, and do serious damage to your heart. There are no starvation diets!