Here are Safe and Effective Ways to Manipulate Fat Burning Hormones and Transform Your Body
This is what you need to increase metabolism for real weight loss that will last. These are safe natural tactics that you can use to manipulate hormones for fat burning and weight loss.
Hormones are the chemical messengers of your body.
They travel in your bloodstream delivering messages to tissues and organs.
They affect many different processes including metabolism (how the body gets energy from food), growth, development, and mood.
There are safe and natural tactics that you can use to manipulate hormones for weight loss.
This page is about hormones in general.
If you are looking for:
- the specific foods that boost fat-burning hormones
- the lists of those foods
- the feeding frequency
- or the specific exercises that create a metabolic furnace
If you want in-depth information about hormones in general, please continue reading this page. Let's first look at hormones in relation to male or female body fat or weight gain at any age in life. In part two of this section, we go on to give you the cure for menopause and weight gain.
There are safe and natural tactics that we use to manipulate hormones for fat burning and weight loss. They are part of the free total program on this website.
However, to understand the relationship between hormones and body fat it's important to begin at the beginning.
Fat Burning Hormones 1
- The critical elements of the free program presented here on our website are increasing lean muscle mass to burn body fat, eating fat-burning foods, and eating a smaller meal, with sufficient protein from natural sources, about every three hours (in other words five or six meals per day). All of these things will significantly boost your metabolism.
- You will not consume extra food; instead, you will spread it throughout the day.
- Muscular growth is neither predictable nor uniform. There's still a lot about the process of building muscle that remains unknown. There's also a lot still unknown about the endocrine system and how it works in relation to muscular development.
- Glands or glandular tissues secrete hormones, which act as chemical messengers. They affect every organ system in the body and control many of the body's vital functions. The endocrine system is this complex network. There are many different kinds with a wide array of functions.
- Many different glands or tissues (such as the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal, and parathyroid glands) as well as organs (like the kidneys) secrete them.
- They travel through the bloodstream and exert their influence on body parts away from their origin. There are also issues that produce substances similar to them (such as prostaglandins) that have specific, localized functions.
Since there are many different types with a wide array of functions, it should be no surprise that there are different ways of classifying them. A common way is by their chemical derivation. Consider two groups:
(1) The steroid hormones are derived from cholesterol. These pass through the cell membranes of their target cells to act directly on the nuclei.
They include the sex hormones (such as testosterone and estrogen), mineralocorticoids (which regulate the body's fluid and salt balance), and glucocorticoids (which regulate glucose metabolism). Cortisol is the most important glucocorticoid.
(2) Others are derived from protein, peptides, or amino acids. They do not actually enter their target cells; instead, they attach themselves to receptor sites on the surfaces of their target cells and work in other ways.
They include insulin, growth hormone, and epinephrine (adrenaline).
Fat Burning Hormones 2
- The endocrine system is very complex and delicately balanced by an interconnected set of controls. The many different hormones circulate in very small quantities and have very specific target cells or receptors.
- When the system becomes unbalanced, usually because of too much or too little of one or more hormones, health is compromised.
- Symptoms are often dramatic and sometimes life-threatening.
- There are many different kinds of endocrine disorders. Diabetes is the most common. It is caused either by a lack of insulin or by the body's inability to use insulin.
- Carbohydrate metabolism is the chemical process by which carbohydrates (sugars and starches) are broken down into glucose (blood sugar), which is the body's principal fuel. Insulin is essential in carbohydrate metabolism.
- Thyroid disorders are another common kind of endocrine disorder. Thyroid hormone affects virtually all metabolic processes.
- An overactive thyroid ("hyperthyroidism") is caused by excessive production. Sometimes the thyroid is attacked by the body's immune system, which is the most common cause of underactive thyroid ("hypothyroidism").
- In addition to diabetes and thyroid disorders, there are many other endocrine disorders; they include growth abnormalities, sexual development abnormalities, diabetes insipid, parathyroid disorders, disorders of the gonads (testis or ovaries), and adrenal disorders.
- If you suspect any such hormonal imbalances, your internist or another primary care physician may refer you to an endocrinologist.
- Unless you have a license to practice medicine, please do not rely on self-diagnosis of such imbalances.
- Only rely on a diagnosis made by a competent physician and not, for example, on one by a store clerk in a health food store or even a nutritionist.
- Treatments to restore hormonal balance can sometimes be surprisingly simple such as temporary amino acid supplementation.
Fat Burning Hormones to Burn Body Fat
Food is medicine
Often, food makes the best medicine.
- In relation to fat-burning hormones and how to lose body fat, the best natural tactics for obtaining and sustaining a well-balanced endocrine system are a specific diet with correct nutrition, correct strength training, and sufficient rest.
- The free program presented here on our website includes all that and more to help you optimize fat-burning hormones and lose body fat in a healthy and natural way. You will find all the information you need to be listed on the navigation buttons.
- Despite the claims of many, over-the-counter glandular supplements are not an effective medicine.
- These are extracts of the animal thymus, adrenal, pituitary, and reproductive glands. Taking them can be dangerous because they can upset your body's delicate hormonal balance.
- Please avoid products like DHEA.
More How to Lose Body Fat Tips
Four specific areas
Now lets' look at specific areas of concern in relation to fat-burning hormones and how to lose body fat.
These four areas of concern are:
male and female aging, body composition, increasing lean muscle mass to replace body fat, and female menopause and weight gain. This information will show you how to lose body fat and achieve permanent natural weight loss.