Climbing stairs... Is it useful for losing weight?
Some may resort to climbing the stairs instead of using the lifts in order to help them lose their extra weight. Does that really help in losing weight?
In fact, some scientific studies have confirmed that climbing stairs if a loss of calories occurs by a certain amount and for 10 minutes, means that there are already calories being burned in your body.
These studies confirmed the calories burned during climbing stairs may be more effective than running, brisk walking, or even cycling.
There are many benefits that can be gained from climbing stairs, besides losing weight through burning calories.
As climbing stairs may improve the activity of the individual by activating and improving the blood circulation in the body, as it helps in distributing blood in the body.
Also, climbing stairs may improve the loss of side fat and get rid of the rumen.
Regarding muscles, climbing stairs helps to strengthen the pelvic muscles and reduce high blood pressure by reducing harmful cholesterol in the body.
Climbing stairs also improves breathing and lung function and psychologically helps relieve stress by stimulating the body and brain.
Does going up and down the stairs help lose weight
- There are many exercises, but which is better, walking or climbing the stairs to get the ideal body, losing weight is not impossible as some think.
- Instead of harsh, stressful, and tiring diets, some daily habits such as walking and climbing stairs will help you, dear, to lose weight and enjoy good health and a fit body, but if you are confused about which is better, walking or climbing the stairs to get the perfect body?
- Here are the benefits of each and how to adapt them in your daily routine to lose weight and tighten your body in a more healthy way.
Walking is one of the easiest and lightest exercises that you have to do to reduce and burn fat and get the perfect body, as it leads to more energy and thus burns a lot of extra calories, besides the secretion of some chemicals in the body, such as morphine responsible for Feeling full and reducing the amount of food consumed, walking also activates the muscles concentrated around the waist and abdomen and tightens them so that they do not suffer from weakness, slackening, and fat formation. Gases that may collect in it for various reasons.
Benefits of climbing stairs:
- Climbing the stairs is one of the most simple and effective exercises to lose weight and burn excess fat in the body and get the ideal body.
- Many studies show that climbing the stairs daily is one of the most important ways to slim and sculpt the body and eliminate accumulated fat, especially in the thighs and Butt, according to the German University of Prevention and Health Administration in the city of Saarbrücken, climbing stairs improves the body’s endurance and helps to lose weight in the long term if it is practiced regularly.
- One benefit of climbing stairs to lose weight is that it burns calories, at a rate ranging from 200 to 300 calories every 10 minutes, and it strengthens the muscles of the body and increases its endurance within a short time.
- Take advantage of free time and rest to increase physical activity and practice climbing stairs.
- All you have to do for this sport is to go up and down the stairs several successive times while maintaining that your back is straight, and your whole body is on one level.
Which is better, walking or climbing stairs?
Some prefer to walk, while others prefer to use the stairs to increase activity and movement and speed up weight loss.
Whatever your choice, the important thing is not to feel that physical exertion is a burden or something forced upon you.
This would cause you a kind of stress and negative psychological challenge because any wrong choice can cancel any motivation on the subjective level.
Therefore, choose the sport that suits your nature and provides you with pleasure and comfort to maintain the activity and impulse.
do stairs help lose belly fat?
Abdominal slimming methods
Other than trying the stairs to slim the abdomen, there are many other effective ways to lose weight, and these methods are:
Aerobic exercises help burn the calories accumulated around the abdomen and waist area together, such as running, swimming, cycling, and walking, and one or two days a week can be adopted to exercise and maintain it and make it part of the weekly routine, and half an hour can be adopted for walking in the morning in the air Working out, it is enough to get a slim body, and it gives activity for a day full of different work.
Regular sleep long enough:
Sleeping late and waking up late spoils the biological clock of the human body, which leads to a desire to eat large quantities of food, especially those containing saturated fats, sugars, and starches, especially during the night, which leads to the accumulation of fat in the abdominal area doubly.
Whoever intends to lose weight in the abdominal area must adjust his biological clock and reprogram his time to get enough hours of sleep to burn calories and gain health and activity.
Adopting a healthy diet:
You should stay away from sugars and replace them with healthy foods, such as vegetables and fruits, as they reduce the calories that enter the body, unlike fast food which is full of fat and sugars that are stored in the abdominal area. Eating nutrients helps to lose weight in the abdominal area and burn fat.
It is preferable to adopt a healthy diet in order to diversify in foods without deprivation and without exaggeration and excessive, taking care to avoid fatty and fast meals during the dinner period and to be satisfied with some nutritious and saturated snacks such as fruits, oat flakes, corn, and low-fat dairy.