Eczema is a form of chronic dermatitis that is characterized by a range of symptoms that are in the form of redness in the skin, itching, a small bunch, skin punctuation, and show eczema, often in the hands, feet, knee, face, elbows, neck, and higher, And injure anyone at any age, but they are more common in children.
Causes of eczema
The main factor of eczema is unknown, and often produces eczema for various reasons depending on its kind, often because:
- Genetic Worker: Since many studies indicated their association with genetic factors, which emphasizes the increase in the opportunity of eczema with a family history of injury.
- Exposure to meadows irritates: This is either by touch, inhalation, or eating, and from these materials, some soap types, perfumes, odors, and some kinds of clothing fabrics, detergents, and some material produced by pets.
- Eat some foods that cause sensitivity to the patient: eggs, some kinds of grain, nuts, wheat, milk derivatives, or soy products.
- Infection: whether they are fungal infection, bacterial, or viral.
- Exposure to external or thermal pressure.
- Hormonal changes occur in the body.
- Exposure to tension or emotional emotion.
Symptoms of dermatitis and eczema can vary according to the age of the injured person, showing signs and symptoms of eczema as follows:
- skin dryness.
- Sensitivity in the skin.
- It is hard and increases during the night.
- A skin rash shows then disappears.
- Shrink, peel and increase skin thickness.
- Roughness in the skin.
- Pulse in certain areas.
- Ciudad in certain areas of skin.
How is eczema diagnosed?
Eczema can be diagnosed by:
- Take the patient's patient history.
- Clinical examination.
- Take a leather biopsy.
- Test stain (i.e. sample from the affected area and analysis).
- No laboratory or radiation examination is used to confirm the diagnosis of eczema.
There is no cure for eczema final to date, where the treatment is aimed at restoring the injured skin and preventing the occurrence of symptoms, and from the therapeutic measures used to alleviate inflammation and associated symptoms:
- Learn about the cause of eczema and try to avoid it if possible.
- Use of topical corticosteroid creams or skin mitigation can be used in severe cases or an oral inflammatory.
- Use antibiotics in case of a bacterial infection or any ulcers or leather cracks.
- Use of oral hygiene, including Devinhydramine (DIPHENHYDRAMINE).
Treatment of eczema is natural
Household therapies and natural treatments can calm dry skin and be accompanied by eczema, where patients can use creams and natural products, make changes in diet and lifestyle to mitigate eczema symptoms or prevent them, especially in winter when symptoms are symptoms are at their worst.
Natural materials, such as cactus and coconut oil, can moisturize dry and convenient skin, as they can also fight inflammation and harmful bacteria to reduce swelling and redness and prevent infection.
It is worth mentioning that natural materials can not be treated permanently, but they can help relieve symptoms and prevent irritation, and examples of raw materials that can be used in the treatment of eczema include:
- Aloe Vera Gel is extracted from cactus leaves: It is an antimicrobial and microbes, promotes the immune system, and accelerates wound healing.
- Flour, Colloidal Oatmeal: Water can be blended and applied directly to eczema to moisturize the skin, protect him from drought, and ease itching.
- Warm water as a moisturizing skin also recommends using deep moisturizing before the skin is completely dry.
- Coconut Oil contains many fatty acids working to moisturize dry skin and help combat inflammation.
- Tea Tree Oil: This oil helps address many different skin problems, including eczema, where he has anti-inflammatory properties and helps accelerate wound healing and mitigate dry skin.
The doctor may recommend the following pharmaceutical treatments to treat eczema:
- Betamethasone Valerate.
Tips for coexistence with eczema
Follow the following instructions to alleviate and coexist with eczema disease:
- When the eczema is light, advised to put water as watermarks on the area and then use the refreshments constantly.
- Avoid substances that have proven to cause skin irritation.
- The use of the creams and anti-itches periodically.
- Use nice soap types that do not smell or color them.
- Do not massage or rub the affected area.
- Moisturizing skin periodically.
- Avoid snapping thermal changes.
- Cut the nails so the skin is not wounded when he is closed.
- Wear soft tablecloths.
The complications of eczema
The injured may suffer from the following complications:
- Neurosurgery is a disorder caused by severe skin itching that causes skin thickness and changing skin color.
- The viral or bacterial infection is caused by ulcers and leather wounds, especially when necessary.